Dshs Assisted Living Complaints

We collected information about Dshs Assisted Living Complaints for you. There are links where you can find everything you need to know about Dshs Assisted Living Complaints.

Residential Care Services Online Incident Reporting DSHS

    If you have insufficient data to complete the information required in the Online Incident Report or experience difficulties completing the report, call the DSHS Complaint Resolution Unit toll-free Hotline 1-800-562-6078 to make a report.

Residential Care Services - Washington

    ASSISTED LIVING ALTERNATIVES 708 27TH AVE MILTON, WA 98354 RE: ASSISTED LIVING ALTERNATIVES License #678600 Dear Provider: The Department completed a follow-up inspection of your Adult Family Home on January 25, 2018 for the deficiency or deficiencies cited in the report/s dated December 6, 2017 and found no deficiencies.

About Assisted Living Facilities DSHS

    The assisted living facility (ALF) provides room and board and help with activities of daily living (ADL). Some ALFs provide limited nursing services; others may specialize in serving people with mental health problems, developmental disabilities, or dementia (Alzheimer's disease).

Long-Term Care Residential Options DSHS

    Find an Assisted Living Facility Assisted Living Facilities are facilities in a community setting where staff assumes responsibility for the safety and well-being of the adult. Housing, meals, laundry, supervision, and varying levels of assistance with care are provided.

Facility Complaint Process :: Washington State Department ...

    Some facilities, such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities, are regulated by the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). You can file a complaint with DSHS by calling 800-562-6078. If an individual provider working at one of these facilities is licensed by our agency or is performing a job that requires a license from our agency, you may file a complaint against that person.

Assisted Living Facility Guidebook - dshs.wa.gov

    designed to assist assisted living facilities in complying with the requirements of the state Vulnerable Adult Act, Chapter 74.34 RCW, and the Elder Justice Act of 2009, Section 1150B of the Social Security Act – Reporting possible crimes to law enforcement. Some of the federal requirements became effective in 2011 and other requirements

Information for Assisted Living Facility Professionals DSHS

    Assisted Living Quality Measures Project Change in Bed Capacity or Licensed Rooms Form (DSHS 06-176) Character, Competence, and Suitability (CCS) Determination Form (DSHS 15-456)

Assisted Living Facility Search Results

    Moore's Assisted Living Inc License#: 2446 Contact: Wilkerson, Betsy L. Region/Unit: 1B 1803 W Pacific Ave Spokane , WA 99201 (509) 747-1745 Directions: Contract(s): Enhanced Adult Res Care and Ex Comm Svcs, Adult Residential Care Can accept Medicaid: 18: No Reports: MORAN VISTA ASSISTED LIVING License#: 1987 Contact: Steighner, Andrew Region/Unit: 1B 3319 E 57th Ave

Complaint and Incident Intake Texas Health and Human ...

    Call 800-458-9858 to report suspected abuse or neglect of people who are older or who have disabilities. You can call this number to report abuse that occurs in: Nursing homes. Assisted living facilities. Day activity and health services.

File Complaint About Provider or Facility :: Washington ...

    Adult Family Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes/Skilled Nursing Facilities, Supported Living, Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID, including Rainier School, Fircrest, and Lakeland Village), and Enhanced Services Facilities, which should be reported to 1-800-562-6078.

Aging and Long-Term Support Administration DSHS

    Home and Community Services. Home and Community Services provides and administers long-term care services to eligible individuals and collaborates with Area Agencies on Aging to share community service options. Adult Protective Services investigates reports of abuse, neglect, and exploitation of vulnerable adults. Residential Care Services ...

CPD Transitioning Programs

    Aug 20, 2019 · The Department of State Health Services maintains this web page, but the 84th Legislature made structural changes to the Health and Human Services system including transitioning the below DSHS functions to the Texas Medical Board (TMB), the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR), and the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).

File a Complaint Washington State Long-Term Care ...

    Call the DSHS Complaint Hotline (1-800-562-6078) and report your concern. You will be asked to leave a message. Provide specific details about your concern, your name and phone    number, and a good time to reach you. DSHS will call you back.

Assisted Living Facility Locator for ... - Washington

    Assisted Living Facility Locator for Professionals & Providers. This page was designed to help you search for licensed Assisted Living Facilities by geographic location.

Chapter 388-78A WAC:

    Services by resident for assisted living facility. HTML PDF: 388-78A-2680: Electronic monitoring equipment—Audio monitoring and video monitoring. HTML PDF: 388-78A-2690: Electronic monitoring equipment—Resident requested use.

Assisted Living Facility Locator - Washington

    Assisted Living Facility Locator Assisted Living Facilities are facilities in a community setting where staff assumes responsibility for the safety and well-being of the adult. Some Assisted Living Facilities also provide nursing care.

Senior Living Reviews Reviews & Complaints of Assisted ...

    Senior Living Reviews. Here are some of the most recent senior living reviews. While browsing our directory, just click on the “Create Review” button at the bottom of the details page for any facility or service.You can then read their assisted living reviews.

Residential Care Services - Washington

    The department staff that inspected and investigated the assisted living facility: Phan Pham, RN, Nurse Surveyor From: DSHS, Aging and Long-Term Support Administration Residential Care Services, Region 3, Unit D PO Box 45819 Olympia, WA 98504 (360)664-8421 As a result of the on-site complaint investigation the department found that you are not in

State of Oregon: Long Term Care - Facilities Licensing

    Making a Residential Care Facility/Assisted Living Complaint. To make a complaint about a residential care or assisted living facility, please call the toll-free number of the Community-Based Care Licensing Complaint Unit: 1-844-503-4773. You may also email: [email protected]

Searching for Dshs Assisted Living Complaints information?

To find needed information please click on the links to visit sites with more detailed data.

Related Complaint Info